Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello

Well, would you look at this....I've finally crossed over to the other side and got myself a Blog!

It sometimes takes me awhile to embrace new things, new technology but here I am. So now that I've created this space for all to come and read about the adventures in our lives, I've actually got to make sure that I come on and post often.

I'm off to go ask my friends who blog for some tips. . . this does seem pretty easy to use.

Megan, this would be a good place to post all those stories we talked about getting down. I'll have to give you access so you can update as well.

See ya'll soon!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Hey Lisa!!! Welcome to Blogville!!! I check in on my friends everyday, so blog away!! I love to read them!! :)

It is very easy but let me know what questions you have!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to Blogging!

Sous Chef Mom said...

Woo hoo! You crossed over to the dark side... err I mean... to blogging! Welcome! :)

Caren said...

Hey Girlie!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!