Friday, May 30, 2008

I got a new bathing suit

So I'm not a size 10 (yet) but I bought a bathing suit that I'm actually excited about. I needed to get one asap because we're going to Hershey next weekend and it's supposed to be in the 80's so I would need it for the waterpark and the pool at the campground.

I dreaded going shopping for this item. I walked into the store and there it was. It's beautiful. It's black and has a skirt attached and on the straps it has a gold ring. The body of the suit is so stylish, it's hard explain, I will have to post a picture but the material is almost like it's "scarfed".

I tried it on in the dressing room.........That in itself is a huge deal for me. I love it, I can't believe that I'm at a point with my weight loss that I can actually accept what I look like in a bathing suit. Still a long way to go but I actually don't look like a sausage stuffed in a bag that's too small.

And it's very age appropriate. Not old farty looking at all.

No comments: