Thursday, April 3, 2008

What have we been doing since our last blog?

Well, let's see....I've been working like crazy. My part time job at the cable company got a new billing system so we put in some crazy hours, not to mention we are short staffed.

Rick has been so great, he cooks, he cleans, he does the laundry.....I should have got a part time job long ago! lol.

Matthew is signed up for T-ball. His coach called to introduce himself. I can hardly believe my baby is big enough to play ball. Of course, I sit here saying to myself "what if he gets hit with the ball, he'll cry". It's so hard to let them grow up. Practices are on Mondays and games on Saturdays.

Poor thing has been sick. He had a fever last week, now a terrible cold and he is just miserable. He's missed the whole week of school.

Lauren had a dance competition -her team won 3 golds. She looked so very grown up in her costumes. She doesn't need me very much back stage now. She did her own makeup, took care of all her costume changes herself. I didn't know what to do with myself not being able to help her. She's becoming very independent.

That's about it from our world. Staye tuned. . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go on the medals, L!

Michelle said...

Loved the slideshow. That Pic of Mathew asleep in his undies reminds me of Joshua!!LOL Glad to have you back blogging again :)

Vicki said...

Hey Lisa - great to have you back! I totally understand about work keeping you busy!!!
Loved the pictures!! And I too loved the one of Matt in his undies!! So cute!
I know what you mean about worrying about him starting TBall! I remember thinking "Ok Vic - if he gets hurt or fails, you HAVE to stay in your seat! You can't run out there!" LOL! It is so hard for them to grow up. And now my baby boy is playing on the Ponies (he had to try out and he made the team)!! How fast they grow! *sigh*
Hang in there - we're right there with ya!!!!
{{{HUGS}}}