Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Sickies are visiting today

Lauren started complaining last night that she didn't feel good. This morning she still doesn't. She has a headache and feels like she's going to throw up. Poor Baby! I hate when they are sick. Matt is fine. He, however, has a dentist apt this morning and I had planned on taking a half day today at work to bring him. Because it is a half day experience; by the time you get to the dentist, and then get back him back to school or daycare and get to work, it's already a couple hours. They both have apts next wed too at the dr's so that's another half day of my vacation time. Oh well. It's ok because Rick has done most of the apt's this year. Anyway, now I have to figure out what to do with Lauren this afternoon because Rick is home until 12 with her so I can take Matt to the dentist. I wonder what I'm going to do with myself when the kids are all grown up. I'm going to have so much time on my hands. Of course then I'll be very sad because the kids are not little anymore. I guess that's why they make grandchildren. lol.

3 comments:

Sous Chef Mom said...

You are thinking about Grandchildren already???? You need a nap ;) LOL *HUGS*

KC said...

Lisa, I hope Lauren is already feeling better today.

Grandkids? OMG Are you crazy? Sniffing the laughing gas at the dentist? LOL Silly woman ;)

Caren said...

Clearly I'm way behind on my blogs -- hope the kids are feeling better :)